Saturday, November 3, 2012

Now, after the death of Moses the...

death of Moses the servant of the Eternal, the Eternal said to Joshua the son of Nun, the attendant of Moses, "Moses my servant is dead; come, cross the Jordan here, you and all this people into the land which I assign to them, to the Israelites  Every foot of ground you tread I assign to you, as I promised Moses; your frontier shall stretch from the desert to Lebanon yonder, from the great River, the river Euphrates, over all the land of the Hittites, to the great Mediterranean Sear westward,. Not a man shall be able to hold his own against you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I well never fail you nor forsake you. Be strong, be brave, for you shall put this people in possession of the land that I would give them. Only be strong and brave, mindful to carry out all your orders from my servant Moses, turning neither to the right nor to the left, so that you may succeed wherever you go. This lawbook you shall never cease to have on you lips; you must pore over it day and night, that you may be mindful to carry out all that is written in it, for so shall you make your way prosperous, so shall you succeed. These are my orders: be firm and brave, never by daunted or dismayed, for the Eternal your God is with you wherever you go."

One of President Washington's "pore over it day and night"; and probably since This Is The Origin Of The Textbook of Mankind contained in Both Founding Documents; and this passage, JOSHUA, is very well known to millions here and in every Christian Nation in the Eternal's Universe----and To Each One Person Pledging to Each-One-Person and "you and all this people, into the land which I assign to them, to the Isaerlites. Every foot of ground you tread I assign to you, as I promised ..": Duty - Honor -Service - and "to each other our Lives,  our Fortunes, and our Sacred Honor."  ---- So, help me -- God!

Remember the photos of Mitt in Ohio.... remember the inanimate object "numbers" which are both truth and lie at the Very Same Time...and remember the complete  denials of God's Laws which occur nearly every hour of every day...by those of  "deeds of evil"..... and of the "deeds of We the People as Consent of the Govered stated in Article II and Article VI -- Oath of Office; Pledge of Allegiance  which are the bridges of intertwining,  along with "The American Dictionary of the English Language" and "Declaration of Constitutional Principles" to "assume among the powers of the earth the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them.."

No comments:

Post a Comment